OUR FAMILY PROMISE
These are the values we commit to hold to as members of the Monterey Worship Family.
- CORE – We realize the significance and importance of understanding the foundations of true worship, and we commit to furthering our knowledge of these foundations. God desires a heart that follows Him, and we commit to worshiping Him not only with our instruments and our voices but also with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength. Worship is a lifestyle and not an event, and we want our lives to be a living sacrifice for Him.
- CHARACTER – We commit to continuing our pursuit of Christ-likeness.
- CRAFT – God has blessed us with the opportunity to serve Him using the gifts and talents He has given us. We commit to continuing our pursuit of excellence.
- COMMUNICATION – We commit to show forth the praises of God in an exciting and engaging way when worshiping God on the platform of influence that God has placed us.
- CULTURE – We see the value in nurturing a healthy relationship with all ministry members and other personal relationships. We commit to love, value, respect and protect those we serve.
For more information on each of these, check out our Monterey Worship Handbook here!